Say hello to Shellac

Say goodbye to this...
And hello to this!
I'm SO happy to offer Shellac nails to my beautiful brides and hair clients!  The CND Shellac system features a Base Coat, Color Coat and Top Coat. Together with a UV Lamp, they comprise the breakthrough in resilient color that remains flawless for two weeks and removes in 10 minutes or less.  Shellac goes on like a polish and wears like a gel.  There is ZERO dry time.  It's perfect for a busy schedule!

 I have personally worn Shellac and absolutely love it, which is why I'm now offering it to you!  I can apply it on location or you can come to my Chelsey B Studio.  
Cost is $18 for fingers $20 for toes.  Removal of shellac is $5.  It only takes around 20 minutes for the application.  Come see me and have your world changed by Shellac!  You'll LOVE it!

Popular Posts