Erin + Casey

First off I want to thank Paola from Just Chic Events for giving Erin my name for her hair and makeup needs! I can always count on the wedding to be completely amazing when Paola is in charge! Thank you!!! 
Erin was an AMAZINGLY beautiful bride! I felt honored to be her stylist for her big day. She had the biggest bridal party Chelsey B has ever handled and I have to thank my amazing assistant Kim for all her help!  Erin and her bridal party got ready in Santa Monica at the unique and beautiful Huntley hotel.   Erin wanted a modern but vintage side hairstyle with a slight wave to add detail. Her makeup was pretty natural yet glowing, she is so cute she didn't need much. Enjoy all the photos... by Phoebe Joy.






Such cute flower girls right?!!  They sat so still while I styled their hair, it was so fun. 



Beautiful bridal party!

The darling couple!  Congrats!

Popular Posts