Chelsey B is on the move

Well, life as I know it is about to drastically change.  My cute husband interviewed way too well and landed himself a new job in Salt Lake City, Utah.  So as of August 15th we'll officially be Utah residents.  I'll be honest I'm kind of freaking out, my life and world is in Orange County.  We've lived here for the past 5 years and have had quite the journey.  There are lots of things I'm going to miss and one major thing is my brides.  Hopefully I've built myself a good enough portfolio here in OC that Utah will decide to give me a try!  
I want to thank all my brides!  I love you, thanks for giving me a shot and for making my business a total success.  You've made my job easy and fun, the best part is that I've made so many new friends along the way.  I wish you all so much happiness in your journey of marriage!  Thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding day! 

Popular Posts