Miranda + Dave

Before you go any further, you MUST click HERE and see the amazing slideshow from this wedding! Joy Moody came all the way from Philadelphia to shoot these photos and I think she captured the day so well. 

Okay... now that you've seen that, you have my permission to move on:

 

Love this one, she's a babe.
   

This wedding was amazing and I'm pretty sure I should have stuck around for the reception! They held their wedding and reception at the Horizon Hotel in Palm Springs.  The morning of the wedding, Miranda and her bridal party were so full of energy and lots of fun to be around!  Miranda wanted a very sleek, vintage inspired look for her hair and makeup... I think we captured it quite well, if I do say so myself! 

Courtney Toney (From Joyful weddings and events) did such an amazing job coordinating this wedding. 

Popular Posts